ABOUT THE EVENT
Sunday Music Series | Women Composers on Flute & Guitar: Featuring Melanie Chirignan & Scott Hill
The NBMAA’s longstanding monthly concert series, featuring local and regional performances from a variety of musical genres.
Close to Home - Gwyneth Walker for alto flute and guitar
II. Fallen Leaves
Canyon Echoes - Katherine Hoover
Time Goes On - Mari Kotskyy
Casi - Scott Hill for solo guitar
Peruvian Dreams - Laurel Zucker
I. Peruvian Dry Season
II. Rainy Evening in a Peruvian Jungle
Say Can You - Allison Loggins-Hull for solo piccolo and electronics
Two Hearts - Alice Gomez
Brazilian Rondo- Alice Gomez
Victoria - Karina Contreras
Lilas de Agua - Karina Contreras
Due to reduced capacity during the ongoing pandemic, there are 80 seats available for purchase for all Sunday Music Series concerts at the New Britain Museum of American Art.
- All concert tickets must be purchased in advanced below, or by calling the Museum Front Desk 860.229.0257, ext. 210.
- “Walk-ins” on day of show are no longer permitted. Arrive early and check in at Front Desk; concert ticket price includes access to museum galleries before the performance.
- Due to Covid-19 capacity limits, tickets are limited. Once the concert sells out, the museum is not permitted to sell additional tickets.
- Doors to the auditorium open to the public at 2:30 PM. Concert begins at 3:00 PM.
- All pre-registered ticketholders must check in at museum front desk to receive an entry voucher