ABOUT THE EVENT
Art Summer Nights
These special Thursday evening events will have something for everyone to enjoy! Live music, vendors, lawn games, artist talks and demonstrations, and hands-on art making.
July 21, 4-8 p.m. ALL PROGRAMS WILL BE LOCATED INSIDE THE AIR CONDITIONING TONIGHT
- Unveiling Celebration: Piecing Together a New Britain Story | 5 p.m. Learn more.
- Art Happy Hour, featuring live music by Sarah Hanahan Jazz Quartet | 5:30-8 p.m. Learn more.
August 18, 4-8 p.m.
- Tea and Tarot Boutique | 4-8 p.m. (Talk by the owner, Heather Wright Fitzgerald from 4-5 p.m.) Learn More.
- Paint Night with Posh Paint | 5-6 p.m. Learn more.
- Art Happy Hour, featuring live music by Dr. Violin! | 5:30-8 p.m. Learn more.
- Shop local vendors!