Members of the NBMAA enjoy benefits including unlimited free general admission for one year, discounts on programs and trips, invitations to openings and special events, discounts in the Museum Shop and Café on the Park, and more! Join at the Circle level for member access to over 1,200 museums across the country with the North American Reciprocal Museum Association.
Members Only Events
Enrich your employees’ wellbeing by providing free access to art and culture for one full year with a Corporate Membership at the NBMAA. Available to companies of all sizes, Corporate Membership benefits include:
• Free admission to all employees for one year
• Member rates on trips, programs, classes, and more
• Free rental of the Moser Library (once per year)
• Recognition opportunities in our print and digital materials
• Director or curator-led tour with reception for employees or clients *
• Free rental of the Stanley Works Center (accommodates 150–285) *
Connect your employees with four centuries of America art, hundreds of social and educational programs, and classes for all ages and skill levels. For more information or to join please contact Amanda Shuman-Bisson, Associate Director of Development, at (860) 229-0257, ext. 246 or at [email protected].
* At premier levels of Membership
LIBRARY PASS PROGRAM
There are many ways to give and support the NBMAA’s mission of pursuing excellence through art in collections, exhibitions, and education.
Directly support the Museum’s efforts to provide access to the arts and tell the American story.Learn More
Enjoy a night out and support the arts with these upcoming special events.Learn More
You can help ensure the future of the NBMAA by making a planned gift. Every gift makes a difference – no matter the size!Learn More
Sponsorship and special gifts are a unique way to support the Museum’s exhibitions, education, and operations.Learn More