ABOUT THE EVENT
Museum After Dark | Halloween Party 2023
Museum After Dark's annual Halloween Bash—Connecticut’s hottest Halloween party—returns for its 15th year to haunt the galleries of the NBMAA with spook-tacular dancing, dining, and drinks!
Hit the dance floor to tracks spun by DJ Will Ortiz, and peek into your distant future with a tarot card reading by Johanna Adams. Enjoy samples of craft beer created by Five Churches Brewing. Step into the “Alter Ego” photo booth to capture your fabulous costume, and additional Museum artists will keep the fun rolling with interactive art activities.
Due to the popularity of this event, we recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
- Entrance to the Museum galleries
- Beer and wine
- Candy Bar
- Tarot Card Reading
- Photo Booth
- Costume Contest (1st place winner receives $100 visa gift card and a museum membership, 2nd place 2 Tickets to Yule Ball MAD, 3rd place 2 Tickets to Craft Sippin’)
VIP (Elm Street) includes:
- Whiskey & Bourbon Tasting
- Light snacks
- “Zombie Caricature” created by artist Matt Ryan
- Separate Lounge with music
- Priority check-in
Cash bar will be available with cocktails. Strictly 21+; photo IDs checked upon entry.
Please note: No glitter, no balloons, and your costume cannot extend out more than 12 inches (in order to keep the artwork safe).
If you have any questions about the event, please contact [email protected].
Registration and Ticket Purchasing
Designated Driver $40
VIP Add On $20