ABOUT THE EVENT
Virtual Studio Workshop | Block Printing with Jim Brunelle
Guided by local artist Jim Brunelle participants will learn how to create unique block prints and monoprints of many sizes by printing with carved plates in this two part workshop.
- Sketching paper and paper for printing - medium to heavyweight minimum size 8.5 x 11"
- Card stock paper (file folders)
- Foam plates - a styrofoam tray from grocery market. Cleaned meat or vegetable tray
- Rubber plates
- Exacto knife
- Sharp and dull graphite pencils
- stylus point ( chop stick)
- Two or more water based ink colors
- Set watercolor tube paints
- Inking plate - acrylic or glass plane, minimum size 8x10"
- paper towels
- Optional: Baron, terry towel, Q-tip, water spray bottle
Registration and Ticket Purchasing